Thanks Slim. I am feeling great after the surgery. No pains discomforts.npothing that a tylenol wontons taken care of. Will keep you posted. Leep check inthe blog .
Oh how wonderful to see your message Francis! You are a warrior like Ashley says so beautifully! Keep posting on this blog as everyone has it. How are the meals there? I am so proud of you - a bientôt mon ami, Bisous mallane
Thanks for sharing the good news! Keep us posted. Libby and Bill
ReplyDeleteGreat news
ReplyDeleteThanks Slim. I am feeling great after the surgery. No pains discomforts.npothing that a tylenol wontons taken care of. Will keep you posted. Leep check inthe blog
ReplyDelete.
Oh how wonderful to see your message Francis! You are a warrior like Ashley says so beautifully! Keep posting on this blog as everyone has it. How are the meals there? I am so proud of you - a bientôt mon ami, Bisous mallane
ReplyDeleteFT,you are Superman. I'm seeing us together with cigar and cognac in hand. Rock on!
ReplyDelete